SOLD! - Isle of Tone Haze 67 mini FUZZ with 2 x matched 1950's OC81 Mullards
Just look at another thing or rare beauty made by Joe W. Huber, Isle of Tone!!
As always we are proud to offer these little gems in our Bees In A Jar shop.🙏🐝
This is another Haze 67 Premium Package Fuzz version, which in this case means:
- handwired with paired 1950's OC81 Mullard Germanium Transistors
- plexiglass see-through baseplate
- painted metal baseplate
- hand aged and painted metal enclosure with hand screen printed logo
- completely handmade vintage style 50's knobs
- handmade turret board, holes are punched by hand, eyelets set by hand
- even the battery contact is 100% in house handmade out of recycled battery contact tops, pieces of cloth wire and pieces from cut turret board
- everything is clothwired, soldered with best Mundorf stations
- high end capacitors like 40's and 50's Siemens, Mullard etc PIO ceramic shielded caps, NOS carbon comp resistors, Carling switch, mij brass shaft rotary switch etc. etc.
+ a cool T-shirt, case, bag and packaging
And if that wasn’t all, these sound so good: they blow everything else out of the water! I personally removed my Red Dot NKT Analogman and my vintage Colorsound Fuzz from my board to replace them with a Haze67.
These are used by several Pro-players all over the world and super rare. Don't wait, act now!!!