2021 Aged Panucci '59 Les Paul Inspired Series - "Pauline"
Private stock - Not for sale (but don't worry: we can have one made for you, handmade to your personal spec!!)
Welcome, please meet: "Pauline"!
Pauline is a one off hand built Panucci '59 Inspired Series Les Paul model, built from scratch by luthier Angelo Van Merrienboer from Panucci Custom Guitars to my personal specifications:
- Old growth Brazilian fretboard with CITES certificate
- Panucci handwound ’59 PAF spec humbuckers
- Panucci 50's style PIO capacitors
- Vintage Inspired Pickups VIPots “old tone” 50's Centralab audio taper 550K Ohm pots
- Hand picked wildly flamed Eastern Maple top
- 1 Piece Mahogany neck, aged to perfection
- 1 Piece Mahogany body
- Vintage thin skin nitro finish, hand aged and faded into a stunning Sunburst
- Weighs a perfect 3.85Kg
- Original 50's Gibson Les Paul Lifton Brown Case w/ pink lining
Angelo's guitars are played by several professional artists on stages and in studio's all over Europe for over 10 years. We even have a Panucci customer in the US!
His guitars have a vintage feel and sound to them that is very very rare! You can imagine why they are my to go to axes when having a gig.
Angelo's goal is to inspire musicians. To help them find their match in the ever ongoing quest for the holy grail. To make them create new songs, sounds and melodies. His guitars should give you the wow factor. His attention to detail is second to none, as is the quality of his ageing work!