SOLD! - 2021 - Aged Panucci '57 Les Paul Inspired Series 3.6KGs All Gold
This a one off hand built Panucci '59 Inspired Series Les Paul model, built from scratch by luthier Angelo Van Merrienboer from Panucci Custom Guitars.
Weighs only a feather over 3.6Kgs!!
- Vintage Indian Rosewood fretboard
- Panucci handwound ’59 PAF’s
- Mahogany body, European Maple top
- Mahogany neck
- Vintage thin skin nitro Gold finish, hand aged and faded
- Vintage Inspired Pickups VIPOTS “old tone” audio taper 550K Ohm 15% tolerance Potentiometers-
- NOS Paper in Oil PIO capacitors
Angelo's guitars are played by several professional artists on stages and in studio's all over Europe for over 10 years. We even have a Panucci customer in the US! His guitars have a vintage feel and sound to them that is very very rare! You can imagine why they are my to go to axes when having a gig. Angelo's goal is to inspire musicians. To help them find their match in the ever ongoing quest for the holy grail. To make them create new songs, sounds and melodies. His guitars should give you the wow factor. His attention to detail is second to none, as is the quality of his ageing work!