SOLD! - 1954 Gibson Les Paul Standard All Gold Goldtop w/ original wraparound
Here's something you dont see every day: not 1 but 2 original mid 50's Gibson Les Paul All Gold Goldtop's for sale in very good condition!
The '54 looks like it almost never left the case. Hardly any checking on the body and almost no wear. I even thought for a moment it was a refin but the deep color of the gold, the little marks, pop-up checking and a thorough blacklight check shows its real for sure!
- 1954 Gibson Les Paul Standard All Gold
- original 5-latch bulb-head case
- original finish with almost no ageing, checking or wear, the finish is like new on the headstock and body, no yellowing of the lacquer, no cracks, breaks or repairs
- original electronics, pots, P90’s, knobs, plastics, tailpiece, tuners etc
- Has a little finish heat-wear on the top near the fretboard edges but all looks good and it all blacklights exactly the same on the top, back, sides and cavities
- Sounds very clear, full and warm and has a lot of bells in the tone going on. Snappy axe!